Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week 9 Capter 4 Question 1


Knowledge is the things we learned and discovered in our daily life, including learned from school, mentor, teachers, parents, etc. Wisdom is how one uses the knowledge and applies it in daily life wisely. Wisdom can also be gained from experience or mistakes. For instance, I learned all the business law knowledge and theory from my business class. When I become a lawyer, that is the time when I learn how to apply my knowledge to my career, and that is called wisdom. I think knowledge and wisdom is both essential for college students because knowledge is the materials we learn from school and one of the purposes of attending college is to be a wiser. Nowadays, Internet and all other sources have become more approachable to everyone. We can learn all the things and what are going on instantly by checking the latest news. We gain various experiences by surfing on the Internet, and learning different materials in a more approachable way. Therefore, I think the informative age helped us to be wiser and knowledgeable. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree you that knowledge is things that are learned and discovered in our daily lives. School is where you gain the most education and you enhance your knowledge. I like how you point out that wisdom can be gained from experience and mistakes. I never really thought about the mistake part but you make a good point. If you make a mistake in your past you have experienced something negative. Therefore, if in the future you are stuck in a similar situation, you can use your past experience and hopefully make the wise decision, which is where the person has gained wisdom.

    ReplyDelete