Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Week 11 Chapter 10 Question 1


I saw quite a few advertisements last week. The most effective is the one Apple introduces their latest iPad mini. Apple has their latest product on the billboard everywhere over the country. They also have commercials to inform consumers about their latest launched product. I think they did a great job because their advertisement spreads all over the country, which helps everyone to learn more about their product. The least effective commercial I think is Toyota Prius, because during the TV advertisement, there was a song and it was kind of annoying. I do not think that the advertisement helps consumer to learn more about the product, but they will find it annoying. Moreover, they might feel annoyed about the product and they will not purchase it. Because of the negative outcome after I saw the advertisement, I think it is the least effective ad I have seen in the past week.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that the most effect advertisements is when apple introduces their iPad mini. Every single time apple comes out with a new product, it is always very well advertised. Apple is always well known all over the world and everyone tries to get everything done by Apple. Macbooks, iPads, iPods, iPhones and everything else the store has to offer. As soon as I click on the apple website their newest product is portrayed with all of the benefits listed on the side which urges me to purchase the certain item. They do a really good job with their effective advertisements which persuades consumers to buy their product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you express your feeling towards the advertisement of Toyota Prius. That is so hurt to say the TV advertisement is annoying but I like. Besides, I agree with you that the Apple store has the most effective strategies. Not only effective while Apple promotes the latest iPad mini but also effective to every new product like iPhone 5. The preparations are well set before the new product once publish. Since Apple is already the well-known brand all over the world, the latest information can easily be spread out from person to person. This is a good way of marketing strategy too because it can help promoting the new product.

    ReplyDelete