Friday, August 24, 2012

Hello!

Hello classmates,

My name is Adrian Yan and I am a sophomore at San Jose State. This is my second comm class and my first comm class was comm 20, which I enjoyed it a lot. Comm 20 is a Public speaking class that enriched my public speaking skills. My major is International Business and I am planning to study accounting as my minor. I would like to work in an international firm after the completion of my bachelor's degree. I was born and raised in Hong Kong, then I moved to San Francisco for High School in 2009 and I am in San Jose right now. I love to play and watch soccer. Arsenal FC is my favorite club and they are based in London, England. Therefore, I would love to visit London sometime. I am addicted to coffee, sometimes I drink coffee twice or more a day. My goal for this class is to learn more about critical decision making and hopefully I will be learning something that helps me when I have to make decisions.

Feel free to ask me if you would like to know more about me! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment